Bass, Basser, Bassest - Unisex Premium Hoodie
Shipping is free
Immediately after the order has been placed and payment has been received, the product blank is refined and shipped within three working days . So you will receive your unique item shortly and we protect the environment because we only produce our products to order . It takes a while to receive your order 5-8 business days . Depending on the shipping time of the corresponding country.
We ship to the following European countries : Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey , Ireland, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican City, and Cyprus
Climate-neutral and plastic-free shipping
That Bass, bass, bassest design will be at every party bring fun. A must-have for anyone who celebrates bass-heavy music and likes to dance at festivals or impromptu raves . With this hooded sweater you have the right piece of clothing with you on cooler summer nights or in the morning after a party. And if you don't feel like leaving the house, you can also relax comfortably in this hoodie and have a quiet time.
- 3-ply premium sweatware, pre- shrunk for long-lasting shape retention, with a grammage of 350 g/m²
- Without neck label. The care instructions are sewn into the side of the hoodie.
- 85% organic cotton (significantly less water consumption), Organic 100 Content Standard (OCS) certified
- 15% Recycled polyester (inlaid in 2 layers of organic cotton), Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified
- Sustainably manufactured (including no genetic engineering and environmentally harmful chemicals), Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Fairly produced, Fair Wear Foundation certified
- Vegan produced, PETA vegan certified
- Eco-friendly printing with Oeko-Tex colors
- Climate -neutral, plastic-free and Free Shipping
|Wash 30°||Do not bleach||Not drum
|Iron with less
Better For Our Planet
Committed to Sustainability From the Ground Up.
Our textile products are produced sustainably and vegan. We use 100% organic cotton, biodegradable colors and the polyester used is 100% recycled and sandwiched between two layers of organic cotton. Fair working conditions are observed and everyone involved is paid fairly. And last but not least, your order will reach you throughout Europe plastic-free and climate-neutral.
This makes Ravenation® the first environmentally friendly rave brand in Europe, if not the world.