Rave Definition - Ladies Shirt
Shipping is free
Immediately after the order has been placed and payment has been received, the product blank is refined and shipped within three working days . So you will receive your unique item shortly and we protect the environment because we only produce our products to order . It takes a while to receive your order 5-8 business days . Depending on the shipping time of the corresponding country.
We ship to the following European countries : Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey , Ireland, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican City, and Cyprus
Climate-neutral and plastic-free shipping
Perfect for the next festival or club visit. This Rave Definition Shirt will definitely bring you joy. It's also a great gift for your girlfriend, for a birthday or Christmas, or just to show you are looking forward to the next rave in summer.
- Soft and even fabric with a grammage of 155g/m²
- Narrow collar made of rib knit, without neck label
- 100% organic cotton (significantly less water consumption), Organic 100 Content Standard (OCS) certified
- Sustainably manufactured (including no genetic engineering and environmentally harmful chemicals), Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Fairly produced, Fair Wear Foundation certified
- Vegan produced, PETA vegan certified
- Eco- friendly printing with Oeko-Tex colors
- Climate -neutral, plastic-free and free shipping
|Wash 30°||Do not bleach||Not drum
|Iron with less
Better For Our Planet
Committed to Sustainability From the Ground Up.
Our textile products are produced sustainably and vegan. We use 100% organic cotton, biodegradable colors and the polyester used is 100% recycled and sandwiched between two layers of organic cotton. Fair working conditions are observed and everyone involved is paid fairly. And last but not least, your order will reach you throughout Europe plastic-free and climate-neutral.
This makes Ravenation® the first environmentally friendly rave brand in Europe, if not the world.